“All who wander are not lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
I have been accused of being a bit of a vagabond in life. But just as Tolkien said, I have never been lost … well, except for those times that I was actually lost! Life for me has been a series of adventures and experiences, many of which have caused me to travel, and at times literally jump in with both feet.
Trekking across Europe, scuba diving in the Philippine Sea, canoeing in Northern Ontario, hunting in the Rockies, and fishing just about everywhere I have been, has been what has added spice to my life. That spice is what I have spent my life chasing. This is what I bring to my writing, a sense of adventure, a desire to explore, and a drive to go farther than before! No matter if it is a series of autoresponding emails, direct mail, a social media campaign, or some other project, I will be working to be sure that we meet and exceed your desired results. Not sure what results you are looking for? Let me help you craft a campaign that puts the spice back into the adventure your business is striving to build.
Over the years my work experience has been as varied as my adventures. Sales and management have been a staple and hallmark of my vocational life, from big box retail, entrepreneurial self employment, to even door to door insurance, it feels like I have sold just about everything at some point! My post graduate studies had a leadership and marketing focus using social media to transform communities for non-profit organizations. At the same time, I am not opposed to rolling up my sleeves and doing physical labor if the times call for it.
With my love for adventure and the outdoors, my sales and marketing training, and my willingness to dig in and do the hard work, I am sure that together we can drive your business to the next level! Contact me today and lets get this adventure started.
7 Facts About Me (You may or may not want to know)
- I grew up on a farm, and farmer wisdom is foundation in my life.
- I have been married for 20+ years and life with my wife just gets better and better.
- My home with teenagers is actually enjoyable and relaxing.
- I regularly deposit lures in the bottom of water bodies for others to find … your welcome.
- The unmistakable sound of an automatic firearm cocking behind me is a sound I am all to familiar with.
- Once upon a time I was a collegiate athlete (my how the times have changed!)
- Singing on stage with Celine Dion during a concert was a peculiar highlight my talents likely did not actually deserve.